On Wednesday, July 24, 2002, at 01:53  PM, Scott Dietrich wrote:

> There seems to be a problem with rtf generation in current cvs code
> (related to tables, I believe). I'm viewing with Word 2001 on Mac OS
> X...it just hangs and is unable to open the document. I haven't had
> time yet to investigate the problem, so I backed up to version 0.92.

This problem with rtf generation and Word 2001/Mac (fwiw, staroffice 5.2
on redhat 7.2 had no problems with the document) seems to be caused by
the addition of the curly braces around each cell and row ending in
RtfRow.writeRow(). After commenting out the 4 lines that add them, its
able to open the document just fine.

Is it possible to remove them? They don't seem to be necessary...but of
course I may be missing something...

Scott