Question

I want to convert rt f(Rich Text Format) and .doc in to PDF format.

I'm reading the rtf file and keep the content in a string variable

using iText.jar i'm converting the the String variable in to PDF

problem is string variable content is not character type since it is RTF (not like a text file) it 's a binary type the created  PDF file print  with binary characters .

how do i print the content of a rtf file to pdf ??

thanks lot

Take a look at www.WindwardReports.com - it will do it for rtf to pdf, html, text

Thanks for your response
I want to do that using java without using a tool