Hello,
     I am having a problem formatting text that is to be part of the
document header.  The text is stored as a Paragraph, which is then passed
as a parameter to create a HeaderFooter object.  Finally, the setHeader
method is used.  The text shows up in the desired font, but here's the
problem: Any indentation or alignment changes are NOT reflected in the
header!  The text is always aligned left, with no indentation. Is this a
constraint of a HeaderFooter? I know im formatting the Paragraph correctly,
because when I just add it to the document as normal content, the
indentation and alignment is fine. I've included some code to illustrate my
point:

Paragraph headerText;
Phrase text;
float indent;
headerText.add(text);
headerText.setAlignment(ALIGN_LEFT);
headerText.setIndentationLeft(indent);
header = new HeaderFooter(headerText, false);

//However, the header has NO indentation, it is as far left as possible
//but...

document.add(headerText);

//now it is indented fine