Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Hi.  I posted this question yesterday.  Can someone please tell me if it's
> possible to prevent a table split using the XML to PDF feature?  If not, is
> there some sort of wrokaround?

Yes,
there are two tags:

ElementTags.CELLSFITPAGE
and
ElementTags.TABLEFITSPAGE

If you set the first = "true", then iText will try
to fit the cells on one page (if possible).
If the second is set = "true", an attempt will be done
to fit the complete Table on one page.

If a Cell or Table is larger than one page, the Cell/Table
WILL be split...

Bruno