        You may change the source code. You change it by programming your
specific security handler.

> I want to add a watermark to a pdf file,how can I not lost the outlines
> information?

        Use PdfStamper. See example stamped.java in my site.

> By the way,I cant access your web site,why?

        I suppose this question is for me. The problem is that your ISP is
blocking the access to www.geocities.com. You can try itext.execuchoice.net.

        Best Regards,
        Paulo Soares