I have a PDF with form fields and a submit button.

In some cases, my program effectively sets the document to read-only
using PDFStamper.setEncryption, using just PdfWriter.AllowPrinting for the
permissions.

This all works fine in Acrobat Reader 5.0 and earlier, but with the new
Acrobat Reader 6.0, the submit button is disabled as well.

I noticed that Reader 6.0 seems to have a new security setting for
"Submitting Forms".

Does anyone know, for 6.0:
1. How to disable the form fields, but enable the submit button.
2. How to enable form submission - perhaps a new permission value?

Thanks!

=======================================
Rich Freedman
Senior Software Engineer