hi guys.
I suppose this question has been answered a thousand times, but i can't find
the working solution.
I need to have an image in the HeaderFooter of my document and have it
repeated on every page.
I've tried the HeaderFooter class and the Table.
Especially, in the Table class, if i add an image in the cell and set
table.endHeaders(), the image is void (i think).
Well, i see that the cell is the right height as the image is, but there is
anything in the cell.

So, can anyone have a solution to have an image in the header of my preciuos
pdf file?

thank for any help.
Roberto