hi!

i'm not sure whether this helps, but usually such problems arise when:
* you have 2 different class versions (includes, path)
* your access.policy does not allow some operations
* your classpath does not include it at all

regards

randolph

di randolph kepplinger, mba
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / 0676-4071103

metamagix - better online solutions
favoritenstrasse 19 / 1040 wien / +43.1.9902804
buero: hackengasse 27 / 1150 wien / +43.1.9902804
http://www.metamagix.net