    From:   tom smith [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Sent:   Friday, January 09, 2004 1:00

    To:     Paulo Soares; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Subject:        RE: stamped.java example /Merging PDF files

    Well, that's a great question. Just by looking at the PDF file, it contains the forms, but when I use the getAcroForm() method of PdfReader, it returns "null", that means it doesn't contain the forms, right? How do I know a PDF file has field forms? To use the getAcroForm() and see what returns? or any other ways to determine?

    In this case, I can't use getAcroForm() to get field forms, how can I find the precise positions for those "check boxes" and "Text fields" to fill out or stamp on them?

    Can't thank you enough for your help!

    Tom

      _____

    Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work — and yourself.  <http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2746??PS=>