I'm having an awful time finding the collections.zip file neede for JDK 1.1

support.  Please help.  The file is no longer available for download from Sun

Java site as referenced on so many pages, including Paulos.  I'm under the gun

to produce a proof-of-concept for use of iText in a JDK 1.1 environment.

We'll eventually move towards 1.2 but that won't relieve my stress for now.

How can I get the collections.zip file?

Thanks SO much for your time and consideration of this!!!