Hi,
        iText newbie for about 20 minutes :-) be kind.

        If I have a pdf form with one field called "myfield" and I have a hashmap
like so

Map myMap = new HashMap();

myMap.put( "myfield", "Web Guy" );
myMap.put( "address", "1 Main St." );

and I want to loop over my hashmap and fill the forms field , if it exists,
and save the resulting pdf to disk, what is the code with iText ??

Are there any good PDF forms with iText articles / tutorials / examples out
there.

WG