This is good to hear Bruno.
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruno
To: Matt Benson
Cc: itext-questions
Sent: 9/9/2004 1:59 AM
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] Future of iText

Quoting Matt Benson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Paulo is doing the most part of new development.  He
> releases an itext-paulo version much more often than
> Bruno releases an official iText version, but every
> official iText version AFAIK rolls up the latest of
> Paulo's work.

Yes, that's right.
I will take a week off to make release 1.1 in november
or december. The official iText1.1 will be the same as
the experimental version at that moment. I will use my
week off mainly to start a new tutorial, replacing the
old one that is 'misleading' in some cases. For instance:
PdfPTable will get more focus than Table, the old TIFF
functionality will be replaced by the new approach,etc...

br,
Bruno