Hello,

I have a Swing form application and I need to print out the data on
the form to PDF.

Someone else has created a PDF form already for me, but I can't really
use it in it's current state.  The PDF form is 12 pages, but I might
have to re-use some pages and not use some others.

What I want to do is to 'chop up' each page into individual PDF files,
and then compose a new PDF file on the fly by adding pages as needed
into a new PDF file, and filling in the form fields.

My question is, can iText do these things?   It seems like it can, but
I would appreciate some help about where to start.  So basically, I
have these specific questions:

1) what do I use to 'chop up' an existing multi-page PDF file into
single one-page files?
2) how do I fill in the forms on the PDF pages with dynamic data?
3) how do I aggregate the pages together and output them to a new PDF file?

Thanks!