Steve Appling wrote:
> I would like to add support for PdfPTable (and friends) to the
com.lowagie.text.xml package, but
> didn't know who to send it to when (and if ) I finish.  Paulo doesn't have the
xml package in the
> versions at itextpdf.sf.net and that's where I have been directing bug fixes /
new features.
> Bruno, do you have provisions for accepting changes without posting them to
the "stable" version?
> Is there some other place I should put this?

Do you have a SourceForge account?

>  Is anyone else interested in this (or willing to
> help)?

You can send them to me and I can put them in CVS.
For the next release, you and I can evaluate if the changes
should be in it or not. If not, we just go back to the version
that's in CVS now.

Making a new CVS branch would be the best solution.
I experimented with CVS branches in the past.
I succeeded on my local CVS system, but not on SourceForge.
Maybe I should try it again. SF has changed a lot to their
CVS system. Maybe the things I didn't succeed doing long
time ago will work now.

br,
Bruno