Is there a reason that isn't the default?  It is the behaviour I think most
people would expect.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paulo Soares" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 4:01 PM
Subject: RE: [iText-questions] Image moves to next page

PdfWriter.setStrictImageSequence(true)

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 02-Dec-04 14:05
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [iText-questions] Image moves to next page

Paulo,
I create a pdf that consist of: text | an image | text. The image does not fit
on the current page
after the initial text was added. What happens now is that the text that should
follow the image is
then printed on the current page and the image is moved to the next page. Is
there a way to avoid
this by behaviour and leave a blank space on the current page and then move the
image to the next
page followed by the rest of the text.

I know this question was posted before but I do not understood the suggested
solution then.

Thanks a lot!
Giovanni