Dear support:

I use the following code to change the Title property:

      PdfReader pdfReader = new PdfReader("C:\\comments\\11438.pdf");
      HashMap meta = pdfReader.getInfo();
      PdfStamper stp = new PdfStamper(pdfReader, new
FileOutputStream("C:\\comments\\out.pdf"));
      String title = "brand new title'";
      meta.put(new String("Title"), title);
      stp.setMoreInfo(meta);
      stp.close();

The new title appears in the file out.pdf in Acrobat Document Properties
Summary, but when I right click the file in Windows Explorer and look at the
"PDF Properties" tab, almost all of the properties are blank, where there was
info in the original file, 11438.pdf.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Cameron