In case I use PdfReader with a document that contains some rotated
pages, these pages are imported in portrait, which means they are
rotated by 90 degrees both in size and content.

I've found out that the 'rotation' attribute of the imported pages is
always zero, no matter if the original page is rotated or not. In case
the original page is rotated, the width and height attributes are
swapped according to the bounding box of the imported page.

Does anybody know what's wrong about this?

Best regards,
Christian