That's a too specific constructor. Decoding of an HTML/XML color should
be done in the parser and not in PdfContentByte. I can also argue that I
need a constructor accepting an int and the RGB color should not be left
out. Next will come the color decoding by name "red", "rot", "rouge",
"rojo", "encarnado"?