Title: fill in form question

Hello!

I'm trying to use your examples from iText software. Everything looks great. I just have one question -- you have a Register.java class to show how to fill out the form. However, for PDF file, how do I find exact field names? For example, you're using "name", "address", "postal_code", "email". If I'll change "postal_code", for example. to "code", this field is not populated. This is understandable, you're using correct name for each field. My question is, where in Adibe I could read a properties for these fields, their exact names?

Thank you very much,

Stan Mikhalsky
BBVA -- Bancomer Securities International
786-5222554

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.