Hello,

I'm new to iText and have to write a program which creates pdf files from a output file of a main frame.
Now I habe a question: I use chunks to add the lines to the pdf. Now I want to have underlined text with a grey background. I have done it this way:

c = new Chunk(line));
c.setUnderline(0.2f, -2f);
c.setBackground(background, 0f, 2.1f, 0f, 2.1f);

Because the box of the background is bigger than the line the underline is not visible.
Why is background drawn above the underline? Should that not be otherwise?

How can I get underline with a background which extends under the line?

Michael

Diese Email wurde elektronisch auf Viren ueberprueft!