Hello,

My name is Keith and I'm using your iText library in a large commercial application to generate a variety of reports from a pretty wide range of data. We've decided to take the route of converting our data to xml, then converting this to the selected document format (rtf, html, pdf...) so far this is going great - but the only impediment i'm having is figure out the structure of the xml used by the application. My question is is do you have any further documentation on the xml structure used by itext (I saw that the dtd provided on the site was incomplete)- as this would be very helpful :-D

thanks
-Keith