On Wednesday 22 June 2005 16:43, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>    I am using the setAligment() method with arguments of Image.LEFT,
> Image.MIDDLE, and Image.RIGHT, and it works
>
> properly only if the image is the last element added to the page. Any
> ideas to what the problem could be?
If you add multiple images directly to the document one after the other, then
they belong to the same paragraph. One paragraph can only have one alignment
and that is usually the last alignment that is set.

If you want to have them differently aligned you need to wrap them in
paragraphs. Also using Element.ALIGN_XXX alignments. Unfortunately there is
currently a bug in that the alignment of the paragraph is not passed on to
images in the paragraph, so you have to set the alignment of both the
paragraph and the image. Then it works.

Greetings,
Mark
--