Avery themselves have the measurements available, but
the best thing to do ( I think anyway, we use it everyday ) is
to use PdfGraphics2D and loop through the rows and cols
and translate the graphics object therefore not requiring
the knowledge of each x,y coordinate:

int top = labelSheet.top;
int left = labelSheet.left;
for(int r=0;r<rows;r++){
  for(int c=0;c<cols;c++){
        g.translate(left, top);
        doPaint(g);
        top += label.height + label.gap;
  }
  left += label.width + label.gap
}

This is very simple to implement if you know your label measurements.

Bill Ensley
Bear Printing