When I signed the PDF with Acrobat 7, I choose to encrypt all document
contents, and choose Encryption Algorithm: 128-bit RC4 (Compatible with
Arcobat 6.0 and later).

        OK.

Is the encrypton there stop me to read the file?

        Depends.

Did you encrypt it using the Standard Security Handler or the Certificate Handler (Encrypt for Individual)? If the former, did you specify an Open Password, Owner Password or both?

Leonard

Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-938-7080 (voice)
                                             215-938-0880 (fax)