At 06:18 AM 7/18/2005, Matthias Haberkorn wrote:
I would like to ask if it's possible to remove a digital signature from a signed PDF?

        Sure.

The reason about: we store the signed document and later - if somebody wishes the original doc - strip down the signed document.

Since a signed document is the original + a signature, why strip it? Or are these visible signatures and not just signed docs?

Leonard

Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-938-7080 (voice)
                                             215-938-0880 (fax)