At 09:36 AM 9/20/2005, =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Daniel_=A3a=B6?= wrote:
I'm using iText to create some documents and catalogues.

        OK.

Right now, I need to generate those files for printing. Is it possible to increase DPI for generated PDF files

PDF's do NOT have a DPI, as they are resolution independent. The exception being any raster/bitmap images that you have placed - and they will come out at the resolution you inserted them out (+ any transformations/scalings).

        So the quality is up to you!

and convert them to PostScript?

There are lots of tools available to convert PDF->PS - commercial and open source.

But are you sure you are dealing with a PS printer? Is it a Level 3 printer? Many of them will accept PDFs directly.

LDR

Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-938-7080 (voice)
                                             215-938-0880 (fax)