At 04:37 PM 10/10/2005, Neil Robertson-Ravo wrote:
Well, I already have a set of all the fields in any PDF; I was thinking based on your original comments there were standard way of finding if a form is submittable but it looks like you have to introspect each field itself to find out?

        Not just fields!

You also have to check the possibility that submission isn't happening inside of bookmarks, page actions, links, etc.

Leonard

Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-938-7080 (voice)
                                             215-938-0880 (fax)