At 07:52 PM 10/19/2005, Smith, Adrian wrote:
I have a need to remove the watermarks from a set of PDF files so that I can do more accurate comparisons on the content. Is there a way to remove the watermark? I am not looking to violate any ownership issues, these are draft files and they have these great big watermarks on each page that I need to remove.

In addition to the choice of library that can do this (of which there are VERY few, and they are all commercial) - there is the whole issue of whether the criteria for the watermark are such that you can uniquely identify them w/o removing other content.

Leonard

Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-938-7080 (voice)
                                             215-938-0880 (fax)