The font file [ Corvisa ] may be corrupt or unsupported [ did you rename it ? ]. Can we have a copy of the file so that we can try using it in a test program.
Try using registerDirectory() so that iText will register all the fonts present in the directory specified. That will also enable you to build the font lister app. One of the examples in the tutorial shows how to list the fonts registered with iText. You may have to add UI logic to it.