Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Since Bruno and Paulo usually dont read personal mails, and given the subject of this article I had to post here. Where do you think you like to have some help from me ? In development, documentation, or ..... some other area of this project [ like handling the mailing list questions usually for the newbies , writing more FAQs or adding Tips to the tutorial ??]

I'm following a course on Apache Maven for the moment.
I am mailing from the class room (that's why I haven't
been very active on the list the past few days).

As I already mailed you personally, I am very happy
with the answers you have been giving on the list
the past month.

Tomorrow I continue working on the book, but I also
have to make a release. I have written an article for
the Software Developer's Journal and they want a
release for on the CD that comes with the magazine.

Maybe you could take a look at the ANT files and
try to find out what is necessary for a release.
After the book, I plan to change the ANT scripts
into a Maven POM and have recent versions of the
jar published at iBiblio.
See http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/itext/

I'll also have to update the tutorial once the
book is published. I have to find a balance
between the info that will be available for
free and the info that is in the book.

Those are the things I have on my TODO list.
If you want to cooperate, maybe you can work
in that direction (learn about Maven and
making releases / documentation).

Remark: I'm not planning on using APT for
the documentation. I plan to write a Maven
plugin to generate the documentation site.

br,
Bruno