At 09:23 AM 1/3/2006, Michael TOULA wrote:
I would like to add CMYK colors as well as Spot colors in a new
(generated, not an existing one) PDF document's SeparationInfo
dictionary.

So you've read the PDF Reference and understand what goes into such a dictionary? And you just need to modify the object itself?

I've searched the tutorials, mailing lists, but I'm still completely  lost.

You'll need to use the low level APIs to get the necessary objects and set them as appropriate.

Leonard

Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-938-7080 (voice)
                                             215-938-0880 (fax)