Hi all,

Currently we have a web application that uses iText to generate a pdf file and stream it to a browser. Our clients have asked if there is a way to send the pdf to Acrobat instead of the browser? I know there is a preference in Acrobat under Internet\Web Browser Options that will send the pdf to Acrobat instead of the browser. Is there a way to do this from our application without having to change this preference?

Also, is there way to clear out any previous content that is in Acrobat before displaying the pdf?

Thank you,

Greg