Hello,

The PDF silent print example in browser is very good but has a problem.

The PDF will print to the default printer. If I change the default
printer to another printer, it cannot print to the enw default printer
after the first time printing.

As I found that the Acrobat will load the instance in memorry and
never closed, therefore it keep remember the first default printer, it
will not print to the new default printer.

How can solve this ? Is it possible to close the Acrobat instance
after the print job finish ?

I tried to close all the IE, but the instance still in the memorry
this can be see in the Task Manager.

Bets regards,
Eric