Gavin wrote:

Hi all,

I need some help sorting out a formatting issue when creating an pdf.

Basically i'm creating a table, setting all the settings, then from a database going through each result and creating the cells to display the data.

What I am doing is looping through the results, and each time adding 4 new cells to the table, which works perfectly fine, but if the results continue onto a new page, the first 2 rows or sets of cells overlap each other.

Are you using iText 1.3.6?
If not, please do an upgrade and tell us if the problem persists.
If you can't upgrade: please don't use class Table, use PdfPTable instead.
br,
Bruno