Rumen Varbanov wrote:

Thank you Bruno!
    Yes! "newPage" is an existing text!
I am reading now the iText tutorial/"Manipulating existing PDF Docs"/Introduction.... and I am not sure can the iText help to me.. I will write an (event oriented) parser for splitting from pdf datastream. The keywords are putted into the pages as text (probably also as metadata). I will read/parse the page with an reader and set events to a pdf writer (or only modify the the text an put it into the writer). I am testing now iText & PDFBox.. and try to evaluate what is better for my... Any idea :-) ?

I'm sorry, but I really can't answer questions like:
'What is the best way to eat soup with a fork?'
I'd have to say: eat your soup with a spoon.

In other words:
I think the design of your application is really bad
and I think you are bound to fail. But who am I?
br,
Bruno