From: Bill Ensley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 3:00 PM
To: 'David Thielen'; iText Mail Group
Subject: RE: [iText-questions] WMF, SVG, & iText

1) Yes, SVG can be placed into iText in a roundabout way.

The Apache Batik project is fully compliant with the current SVG spec.
What you do is load the SVG using Batik and then paint it into a
PdfGraphics2D Object.

I am working on a wrapper that will let and SVG file be used as simply and
Image in iText, but not
Done yet.

I believe if you search the iText mail archives, there is a rather large
example.

2) Yes, WMF files keep their vector information.  Actually, it is one of the

Best WMF parsers I have seen, I actually reused some of it to parse WMF's
into
Another format.

-Bill Ensley
Bear Printing