hi,I want to set the font  of a field to Bold.Here is some of my program :
……
 stamp = new PdfStamper(reader, fileName);
 AcroFields fields = stamp.getAcroFields();

BaseFont baseFont = BaseFont.createFont("KozMinPro-Regular", "UniJIS-UCS2-H", BaseFont.NOT_EMBEDDED);

fields.setFieldProperty(FIELD_NM[0], F_FLAG,PdfFormField.FF_READ_ONLY, null);
 fields.setFieldProperty(FIELD_NM[0], T_FONT, baseFont, null);
 fields.setFieldProperty(FIELD_NM[0], T_SIZE, new Float(6.5f), null);
 fields.setField(FIELD_NM[0], values[0]);
……
But in the CLASS AcroFields ,I can't find a method to set this field's font to be bold.
Can you help me to achieve this problem? Thanks!
Sincerelly!
Eagle.