Hello -

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with a MultiColumnText layout in
non-automatic mode. An example is attached.

If I call the MultiColumnText() constructor without any parameters it seems to
work fine, but I can't specify the initial Y value for where I want the layout
to appear. If I call the MultiColumnText(float) constructor, where you can
specify a height of the layout, MultiColumnText.isOverflow() always returns
true, and the system goes infinite.

The attached example is based on the Irregular MultiColumnText example given on
the iText website.

Any clues on what I'm doing wrong are very welcomed.

Thanks!

- Matt