iText rocks!

I have been playing with layers and optional content. I have figured out
how to add text to individual layers using the ColumnText object. I just
have a couple of questions.

Is it possible to use the high level objects such as Phrase, PdfPTable
within a layer? I tried using PdfPTable.writeSelectedRows() but it threw
some error about the table having no size, I am still looking into it.

When I create a new layer how does it fit into the 4 layers of a PDF
document? Does it add a new text layer?

When is "iText in Action" coming out?

Thanks for the help!

Doug James
Software Engineer
Benefitfocus.com, Inc.

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended
only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential and protected by law. Unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication or its contents in any
way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient or
a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient,
please notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return
the original message to the original sender or to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
destroy all copies or derivations of the original message. Thank you.
(BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)