Please keep replying to the mailing list so that other subscribers can answer too.

Waq lala wrote:

when  I m using these line of code it stores in the database

                  PdfReader readFrom = new PdfReader("text.pdf");
                   merge1 = new PdfStamper(readFrom, pdfOutputStream);
                   merge1.close();

OK, if pdfOutputStream is of type ByteArrayOutputStream,
you have created a new PDF file in memory.

                 OutputStream outStream = Object.getBinaryOutputStream();
                 pdfOutputStream.writeTo(outStream);
                outStream.close();

I don't understand this Object.getBinaryOutputStream method,
This is not java.lang.Object we are talking about!
Please use another name, because java.lang.* is imported by default
and you will get an error if you invoke the non-existent static method
getBinaryOutputStream on java.lang.Object.

but when i use this method to store the document object it stores err in the blob colunm in database. and i want to use the document object.

Blob Object = ((OracleResultSet) rs).getBLOB("OBJECTDATA");

Aha, you gave an instance of Blob the name 'Object'.
It's a big surprise to me that you succeeded to compile this code.
br,
Bruno