Hello,

I have problem with column MultiColumnText.
Actually I need to insert column with text into pdf page in case when
rectangle is less then text which we whant to put in.
And using MultiColumnText I can receive follow results:
1. if I set up height then engine add new page till don't put the whole
text;
2. if I set up hight AUTOMATIC then it put the whole text into single page;

The problem is that I need follow behaviour:
I set up height of column and if it can't put the whole text into single
page it skip rest of text.
Can you help me to solve my problem?

--
~ABA