Hi All,
I have been struggling to write a code to use row-span in PdfPTable.
1. Nested Tables splits the cell and this is not the desired. Has anyone
achieved doing this in any other way?
2. Is there any way to show two tables in one horizontal in PDF document. I
guess this will help me in solving the rowspan. I can add two tables
separately one with a column and other with 2 rows. Both the table shall
have same height. I want to achieve following functionality.
|           |           |     |
|           |cell1            |cell2      |
| Detail1   |---------------|-------|
|           |cell3            |cell4      |
|           |           |     |
|----------------------------------------
|           |row-3,cell6      |cell7      |
|           |           |     |
|Detail 2   |---------------|-------|
|           |row-3,cell9      |cell10     |
|           |           |     |

My question was, Is there a way to add two tables in horizontal way. In
above example, One table will be with 1 row and 1 column containing text
"Detail1" and second table will be with 2 rows and 2 columns and content of
the cell will be "cell1","cell2","cell3" and "cell4"
So If I display two tables like this with no spacing between both the
tables then I can achieve row-span in PdfPTable.

3. If anyone has done this, please share the code/example to do this.

Thanks in advance.
Vishal Lavti

Internet address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]