I have a multipage tiff that contains  in mixed order portrait and landscape
pages.
Each tiff has the Orientation tag (274) set to 1 for portrait and 6 for
landscape.
How can I set the rotation in order to see the page rotated in pdf ?
I've tried to rotate the page with setPageSize and the image wit
setRotation, but the resulting image does not appear very clear.
Thanks.
Giuseppe.