On Wednesday 07 March 2007 19:02, J.S wrote:
> Your solution is good but I don't want to use a table ( if I use it , I'll
> have some probIem because I can't make table in a table )
>
> There is another solution ?
You can achieve the background colour using the RtfTab class:

RtfTab tab1 = new RtfTab(260, RtfTab.TAB_CENTER_ALIGN);
RtfTab tab2 = new RtfTab(520, RtfTab.TAB_RIGHT_ALIGN);
Paragraph par = new Paragraph();
par.add(tab1);
par.add(tab2);
Chunk chunk = new Chunk("\tText to align in the centre\t");
chunk.setBackground(Color.RED);
par.add(chunk);

Adding a horizontal line is a bit harder. Either you just use an underline
(doesn't look perfect, but is easy), or you use the RtfShape class (little
documentation and requires having a detailed look at the RTF specification).

Greetings,
Mark
--
Your manuscript is both good and original, but the part that is good is not
original and the part that is original is not good.

My GPG public key is available at:
http://www.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/~mhall/data/security/MarkHall.asc