Paulo Soares <psoares <at> consiste.pt> writes:

> http://itextpdf.sourceforge.net/howtosign.html
>
> Paulo

Arnie,

I've posted an example about timestamping with RFC 3161 TSA.
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.lib.itext.general/26813
You must use external signature with custom PKCS7. You can build a timestamped
PKCS7 CMS using BouncyCastle library.

Paulo, the timestamping example in howtosign.html is too old.
The nCipher DSE200 example is based on obsolete plug-in (nCipher.TimeSeal)
which is for acrobat Reader 5. Since Adobe supports RFC 3161 Timestamping on
Acrobat Reader 6, nCipher has withdrawed the plugin from their website.

Regards,

Aiken Sam