Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:36:32 -0700
From: "Brian McKeever" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] New Dictionary
To: "Post all your questions about iText here"
        <itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net>

> The error message is:
>
>  Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: HALFTONE
>     at com.lowagie.text.pdf.PdfHalftone.<init>(Unknown Source)
>
> not HHALFTONE as showed the previos message.
Maybe you're running against the wrong version of iText (i.e. not the version you added HALFTONE to) - I think the previous poster was on the right track. If I were doing it, I wouldn't add HALFTONE to PdfName, I would just have the PdfName HALFTONE = new PdfName("Halftone"); in the PdfHalftone class. Brian ------------------------------

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Alberto Malvido Garc=C3=ADa
n;quoted-printable:Malvido Garc=C3=ADa;Alberto
org;quoted-printable:Universidad de Vigo;Teor=C3=ADa de la Se=C3=B1al y Comunicaciones
adr;dom:;;E.T.S.I. de Telecomunicacion. As Lagoas Marcosende.;Vigo;Pontevedra;36200
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:+34 986812672
tel;home:652844623
url:http://www.uvigo.es