Hombergs, Tom wrote:
> I read
> something about a fitsPage() method which was apparently removed from
> the API?

I decided to 'undeprecate' fitsPage() because too many people
are using it (I didn't know that before I deprecated it).

Anyway: fitsPage() wouldn't help you because RTF is not a PDL.
In PDF, the layout of each page is fixed: if you print a page
on Windows or on Linux, if you print it in Europe or the States:
it doesn't matter: a table will always be rendered the same way.

This isn't true for RTF: even different versions of Word can
cause the document to be rendered differently. If you open the
doc in Europe, it might be rendered on A4 pages, in the US on
Letter pages. I fear that what you're asking for is impossible
(unless Mark knows of a way to achieve this; he knows the RTF
reference better than I do).

br,
Bruno