Hi,
I want to use the standard Type 1 fonts (e.g. COURIER) within PDFA. It is not
possible to embed this font into my pdf document (see BaseFont.createFont).
But when I close the document, the PdfXConformanceImp.checkPDFXConformance
rejects this font, since it isn't embedded.
Now the real question: Is it a bug or a "PDFA"-feature, not allowing these
fonts?
Regards
Elmar

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Dr. Elmar Schalück

Produkte und Lösungen
Leiter Research und Professional Services

Erfolg durch Lösungen

Ceyoniq Technology GmbH

Boulevard 9

33613 Bielefeld