scott carter wrote:
> How can I display an existing pdf via a servlet?  The examples are
> clear, but only have the case where a new pdf is created and displayed
> using Document.  I have the case where a pdf has already been
> manipulated and is saved to disk, I just need to display it over the web
> and the Document class seems to be for creating new pdfs and does not
> have a constructor for opening an existing pdf.  Please help!  Thanks.

This is not an iText related question.
What you're asking for can be done without iText.

You can open an InputStream/Reader reading the file,
and write all the bytes to an OutputStream/Writer.
(Typically, you'll use a FileInputStream/FileReader
and a ServletOutputStream/PrintWriter).
None of these classes are iText specific, they are
part of the JDK. It's not even PDF specific: it's
just a matter of serving bytes.

br,
Bruno