I can use iText to digitally sign a document - ONCE.

IF I try to use iText to digitally sign a document for the 2nd time, it
breaks the first signature:

   Unexpected byte range values defining scope of signed data.

   Details: byte range of signature is invalid.

An obvious reason is the fact that iText inserts the signature at the
beginning of the file, hence the existing signature is shifted down - and
it's ranges become invalid. And because ranges are part of the signature
digest, they can not be changed (fixed).

Is there some way to tell iText to physically place the signature at the END
of the file, pretty much like the Adobe Technical Note

"Digital Signatures in the PDF Language" suggests?

Martin Brunecky
Software Architect

RecordFusion

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: mbrunecky

tel:
fax:

<http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?src=jj_signature&To=303-865-8847+x+225&E